Jaime Baraglia's 1970 Bronco
Although not a complete restoration, Jaime's Bronco is typical of many of the projects that pass through West Coast Broncos. This project consisted of mostly custom fabrication and installation of WCB's long travel suspension components. The result was a much safer, better handling, better performing and better looking Bronco than we started with.
West Coast Broncos Build Sheet
- WCB Long Travel Tubular Radius Arms, 12" longer than stock.
- WCB Long Travel Tubular Front Shock Hoops, customized to mount King shocks.
- King 2.5" body Pre-Runner Series Remote Reservoir Shocks.
- WCB Custom Tubular Core Support with integrated hood pin mounts, braced to shock hoops.
- WCB Pre-Runner Fiberglass Front Fenders.
- Wild Horses "Buckaroo" high rise fiberglass hood with Autofab urethane hood pins.
- Optima Red Top battery, relocated to rear fender tub, with Kar-Tek fabricated battery box and all new cables.
- New brake master cylinder, brakes serviced.
- Custom WCB 6-point "Family" style roll cage with integrated seat mounts, dash bar, grab handles and mounts for a rear storage trunk.
- (4) PRP suspension seats in black vinyl, mounted to cage; Crowe safety harnesses.
- Stonecrusher DOM heim jointed steering tie rod and drag link.
- Stonecrusher DOM heim jointed adjustable track bar.
Project Photo Gallery
57454 Aviation Dr. Yucca Valley, CA 92284
• Tel. (760) 835-7014 •
© 2008 WEST COAST BRONCOS, INC.