Eric Bengali's 1969 Bronco
Eric bought this clean 1969 Bronco from a seller back east. When he brought it to WCB, it was apparent that the previous owner had put a lot of thought and effort into the paint and other appearance items, but that the mechanical components were not up to the same standard. So Eric had us install our Long Travel Suspension System along with a host of other goodies to improve performance and further enhance the great looks of this Bronco. Our work included the suspension upgrades, upgrading the existing roll bar with a full cage addition with grab handles, a complete WCB power steering system and hydroboost brakes, plus a few special goodies throughout. And wherever we could, we upgraded the appearance of many components with durable, color-coordinated powdercoat. What had been purple cage and bumpers were now "Silver Bullet", as are the radius arms, shock hoops and other components. We continued the orange theme of the Bronco with metallic "Sunburst Orange" powdercoat on select pieces for accent. Eric isn't finished upgrading this great Bronco, and we look forward to continuing the build with him.
West Coast Broncos Build Sheet
- WCB Long Travel Tubular Radius Arms, powdercoated "Silver Bullet"
- WCB Long Travel Tubular Front Shock Hoops, powdercoated "Silver Bullet"
- SuperFlex Coil Springs, powdercoated "Sunburst Orange"
- SuperFlex Rear Leaf Springs with bushings and U-bolts
- (6) Pro-Comp ES9000 Shocks
- Front cage with grab handles added to existing roll bar, powdercoated "Silver Bullet"
- Front and rear Pre-Runner Bumpers powdercoated "Silver Bullet"
- Hydroboost Brake System with Corvette Master Cylinder and Braided Stainless Steel Lines
- WCB Rockcrawler Power Steering Gear with WCB Rockcrawler Adapter
- Saginaw Power Steering Pump & Bracket Kit
- Stonecrusher Heim Joint Steering (tie rod and drag link)
- WCB Extreme Duty Motor Mounts
- WCB Billet Aluminum Dana 20 Inspection Cover, powdercoated "Sunburst Orange"
- Denso High Torque Starter
- Soft top, doors and roadster inserts removed, shaved half doors and bikini top installed
- Dana 44 Diff Cover powdercoated "Sunburst Orange", Diff Cover Protector powdercoated "Silver Bullet"
- Miscellaneous parts powdercoated: interior door panels, coil spring cups and retainers, leaf spring shackles, etc.
- Trail gear kit with (2) 3-in-1 Hitch Shackles, HD 3' Axle Strap, HD 8' Rock Strap, Off-Road Tire Plug Kit, Staun Tyre Deflators and more
Project Photo Gallery
Click on any photo for a closer look!
57454 Aviation Dr. Yucca Valley, CA 92284
• Tel. (760) 835-7014 •
© 2008 WEST COAST BRONCOS, INC.